EventXtra is a smart event management platform that helps event organizers to cut cost and time. Our mission is to make events simple and impactful. We have served more than 200,000 event guests and 1000 events for companies and organizations including Apple, Alibaba, Economist, Web Summit, RISE, Deloitte, HKTDC, HK Gov, Cyberport, Hong Kong Science Park, and more
We believe that events impact the world positively in three ways: knowledge sharing, network building and inspirational to take action. Our mission is to make events simple to organize and last forever.
We are a team full of people who are adventurous, creative and have entrepreneurial spirit! We believe the world will be a better place with more events through knowledge, networks and community. If you are adaptive, like agile settings and share our values, we hope to talk to you!
EventXtra at RISE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3t4voCuFLk)
Eventxtra Press Release (https://www.eventxtra.com/press.html)
EventXtra 港活動管理Startup勇闖海外 (http://startupbeat.hkej.com/?p=10741)
A Business Mind (http://www.scmp.com/article/1597889/business-mind-sum-wong)
We are a startup that is full of Ace players. If you are adventurous, creative and entrepreneurial, unleash your full potential here!
Our team’s core values:
Personal Growth First
Product Core Value:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919404
- Build relationships via email and phone to generate own appointments, leads and manage pipeline.
- Identify, qualify, nurture and follow up on own opportunities.
- Develop new business opportunities through prospecting, targeted research, networking and effective calling of cold and warm leads.
- Comfortable in discussing and influencing decision makers over the telephone about their Event Management issues and operations.
- Use EventXtra products to demonstrate our product capabilities to potential clients via web access or on-site meetings.
- Follow the established sales process.
- Build and implement Strategy-to-action account plan to satisfy customer’s needs and create demand for new offers
- Consistently and regularly use CRM system to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity.
- Develop new accounts and meeting or exceeding individual sales quotas and performance objectives.
- Higher diploma or university degree with at least 2 years corporate sales experience (more experience are encouraged to apply for senior Sales Manager)
- Candidate with selling experience and network in corporate marketing department is an advantage
- B2B Sales experience in solution selling is required
- A solid track record of consistently delivering or exceeding sales targets and other relevant KPIs
- Highly motivated, target and result oriented while working independently
- Initiative, well-organized and able to work under much pressure
- Good command in speaking & written Chinese and English, knowledge of Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Being a positive and good team player
- Uncapped earning potential=base salary plus uncapped bonus/commission
- We have a growth fund sponsoring you to attend events
- Opportunity to work at a disruptive startup
- Fast paced, fun, and energetic company with west coast inspired startup culture
- Unlimited snacks and drinks (Yes! You don’t need to worry about snacking anymore!)
- Open concept office (ping pong table, PS3, darts, cafe area, patio, etc)
- Subsidy for laptop of your choice