We strive to understand every aspect of our customers’ industries. We have highly specialized solutions proven in the field of their respective industries. We are constantly improving systems and processes with cutting-edge technologies. We utilize our own product patents and outside licenses to deliver strong competitive value for our customers Founded by manufacturing and retailing experts with 30+ years’ experience in tandem with IT professionals with 10+ years’ experience on business engineering and logistics; web and enterprise system development; retail and Ecommerce solutions.
Head to http://tofugear.com to find out more.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921775
Be the catalyst for CHANGE, a driver towards the FUTURE!
At Tofugear, we are proud to showcase our amazing solutions. What makes our solutions truly amazing, however, is not all the market moving technology and applications, but rather the people who use them – our clients. Having a confident sales team isn’t just about our bottom line, it’s about getting our brilliant solutions out there for people to hold in their hands!
As a Sales Manager at Tofugear, you will take on this immense responsibility of bringing our solutions to the right clients at the right time. You will be granted full autonomy to go where is needed, when is needed and to do what is needed to affect change in the market and bring our vision for the future of retail to life!
To join, you must be ready.
Ready to take this next step in your career, to step out of your comfort zone, to traverse the path least travelled; ready to grow. You must be truly experience in the retail technology industry, familiar with the trends and who the big players are.
You will be responsible for identifying potential sales qualified leads, nurturing opportunities, and closing deals.
Candidates who have the following characteristics meet the requirements for application:
- At least 5 years of sales experience, or more, in Enterprise SaaS for Retail
- Must be independently driven, and a creative self-starter who is in charge of his/her destiny
- Confident in working with minimal support until a lead is confirmed as qualified
- Confidence in working within the retail industry with a strong understanding of the current challenges facing retail
- Strong grasp of Omnichannel retailing and using Omnichannel related technologies (i.e. Mobile, IoT, eCommerce, etc…)
- Experience with insight selling
- Track record in selling high value (US$500,000 +), long lead time (up to 6 months) solutions
- Strong presentation, communication and organization skills
- Addicted networker
In addition to the above, candidates who can display the following will be considered highly:
- Worked at relevant/competing companies such as: SAP Hybris, Demandware/Salesforce.com, IBM, Manhattan Associates, NetSuite, Aptos, etc…
- Develop targeted sales strategy and tactical penetration plans
- Develop and maintain relationships with C and VP level leads
- Work with prospects to understand their business requirements and ROI models
- Develop compelling value propositions based on commercial, operational and experiential value, as well as ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Execute primary sales functions from finding new business opportunities, qualifying leads, and closing new business arrangements
- Coordinate with marketing team for intelligence and support
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external resources
- Coordinate events and co-selling activities with official partners