Eastside Holdings Limited
Eastside Holdings Limited is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of ladies' lingerie along with offering after sales customer service. It runs a vertical operation from the sourcing of the yarns, knitting of the fabrics, dyeing and finishing, moulding and cup wire operation until the complete manufacturing process of the lingerie is completed.
The company headquarter is based in Hong Kong. The production facilities are spread out across Hong Kong SAR, and Guangdong, China. The company employs more than 3,000 people directly.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we have a new opening for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992676
- To be responsible for developing, maintaining and continuous expansion of market for the intimate apparel, weft knit and seamless knit fabric products including serving the needs of the company and other affiliated companies to both the existing customer base and potential new customers in local and overseas market.
- To develop, seek approval of and implement KPI with sales plan and strategy and associated budget, and monitor performance and effectiveness against the KPI.
- To establish the Sales Department, and to lead, coach and train the team to provide professional customer services.
- To develop annual marketing campaigns which increase the customer awareness capabilities and support the annual growth plans.
- To support and market the production facilities within garment, textiles, dyeing and finishing, printing, moulding, cup wire and all new fabric production techniques and developments.
- To maintain, update and share with relevant departments knowledge of new technical development for intimate apparel, weft knit and seamless knit fabric products in the market. To coordinate with the respective department heads throughout the processes from sample development to end production, and to ensure on-time delivery of quality products.
- To regularly conduct benchmarking exercise against similar products in the market to assess the competitiveness of the intimate apparel, weft knit and seamless knit fabric products in terms of price, quality, innovation, delivery and services and to identify rooms for improvements.
- To coordinate and update company profiles, and to conduct presentations to designated customers and visiting delegations on capabilities and products.
- Tertiary education / Diploma holder in textiles / garment / business, or related disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years experience in intimate apparel, weft knit and seamless knit fabric related business.
- Excellent in selling and negotiation skills.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal communication and people management skills.
- Proactive, well organized, self motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Good PC skills in Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing is essential.
- Based in China and willing to travel to and from Hong Kong and China.
Interested parties, please send your full resume and expected salary with our reference code to HR Department: Flat D&E, 9/F, Power Industrial Building, 9 Wo Heung Street, Fo Tan, N.T., Hong Kong, or by email.
*Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and for recruitment purpose only.