APT Satellite Holdings Limited (the “Company”) is a listed company in The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (Stock Code 1045), holding the entire interest of APT Satellite Company Limited jointly together with all its subsidiaries, the APT Group.
APT Group commenced its operation in 1992. It currently operates five in-orbit satellites, covering regions in Asia, Europe, Africa, and Australia approximately 75% of the World’s population and providing excellent quality “one-stop-shop” transponder, satellite telecommunications and satellite TV broadcasting and transmission services to broadcasters and telecommunication customers of these regions.
The advanced APSTAR Systems of APT Group, being supported with the comprehensive and high quality services, has become very important satellite resources of the Asia Pacific region.
APT Satellite Company Limited, is urgently looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995224
Employer Ref. IDC-CA-36/16
- Develop new sales opportunities to demonstrate company values and services
- Organize and participate in corporate events to expand business networks
- Cultivate strong relationships with key customers and business partners
- Keep on up-to-date market trends for business analysis and planning
- Enable business partners and internal resources to drive sales targets
- Handle contract management
- Bachelor Degree in Information and Communications Technology or business field
- At least 3 years’ successful sales experience，preferably experience in data center, server, or application networking industries
- Successful experiences on managing accounts including sales strategy, opportunity exploration, quota attainment, sales presentation, ability to manage a long and complex sales cycle
- Knowledge of data center architectures and services incorporating application networking services, servers, storage, and data center switching technologies
- Good interpersonal skills and sales promotion planning skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Business travel is required
We offer competitive remuneration, benefits, trainings and career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested persons please send your resume with present and expected salary to No.22 Dai Kwai Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong, Attn.: The Director of Corporate Affairs Department, APT Satellite Co. Ltd. (Please mark reference no. on the envelope) or e-mail to us.
For more information about us, please visit our web-site at www.apstar.com
All information collected for recruitment purpose only