As an established international Recruitment Consultancy, Command retains a stable and highly skilled team of consultants that allows us to uphold our reputation of providing an efficient and professional service every time.
With offices across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong, Command Group has presence in the key hot-spots in Asia-Pacific.
Sales Manager (building materials)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998452
Our client is the market leader in the building materials industry who is a supplier of sanitary fitting products while working with some of the largest property developers, interior design and architecture firms across the Asia Pacific. Due to successfully commercialising their products in a large and growing market, and a rapidly increasing demand, they are now seeking a high calibre candidate to head up their sales team in Hong Kong.
- Prepare budgets, sales plans, forecast and relevant sales reporting
- Developing new business and nurture existing accounts
- Develop and maintain image and brand positioning in the assigned market
- Ensure the tenders are prepared by the sales team with high quality
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies
- Liaise with internal departments and take a lead on production aspects when required
- Analyzing market trends, identifying market needs and suggest new potential products when needed. Product development skills would be advantageous
- Liaise and coordinate with product manufacturers/ suppliers
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum around 7 years experience B-2-B selling experience in building materials industry preferable.
- Solid relationship with architects, interior designers, contractors, etc in Hong Kong.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be customer focused and result oriented.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and be willing to accept responsibilities.