Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Sales Manager - Cloud
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919922
Employer Ref. 91M0079638
A global leader IT company with Cloud focus is renowned by its high performance environment and diversified culture. It's recently awarded as one of the winners for great place to work in 2016. Currently they are looking for Sales Manager who is result driven to grow the business. In return, they will provide you a career plus best in class work environment.
- Meeting and exceeding business development sales targets
- Strategically identify areas of emerging demand and proactively target new business opportunities
- Develop and grow a sustainable sales pipeline to produce successful business outcomes
- Promote Superloop's value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Responsible for coordinating the specific execution actions of the Sales Plan
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the sales, marketing, pricing and product team to ensure go to market activities are aligned with sales priorities
- 5+ years sales experience in Technology/ Telecommunications sector with proven sales track record (e.g. IT/ software/ ecommerce services, web/ application/ platform hosting, managed services, virtualization, datacentre, SaaS, Cloud computing, Co-location, ISP, Fintech)
- Strong business development skills, from generating, qualifying to close the business opportunities
- Complex solution selling experience
- Ability to develop long term relationship with C-level clients
- Self driven, aggressive and dynamic; adapative to changes
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click "Apply" to complete the interview process. You can also contact Maggie Chong +852 22323416 for a confidential discussion.