Sales Manager - Consumer Electronic products (www.groupon.hk)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831480
- Report to Head of Merchandising
- Manage the Consumer Electronic sector, include but not limited to Camera, Video & Drones, Car Electronics &GPS, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers & Tablet, MP3 & Portable Audio, Office & School Supplies, Software, Television & Home Theater, Video Game and Musical Instruments
- Responsible to drive sales and meet margin target
- Work towards an innovative development of new products and an effective marketing program to meet customer’s requirement
- Ensure good product management, explore and identify market opportunities, including pricing and production capacity to achieve continuous competitiveness
- Responsible for the suppliers sourcing, product development management and delivery control
- Work closely with key suppliers to deliver improved supply chain efficiently including greater flexibility, shorter lead times, re-engineering and margin improvements
- Forecast appropriate sales figures based upon data
What You Need For This Position:
- Degree holder with 2-3 years of purchasing / trading experiences in consumer electronic sector
- Experiences in dealing with both branded and OEM suppliers
- Knowledgeable in Consumer Electronic products, strong marketing sense to explore new products
- Strong negotiation skill, analytical and numeric ability
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days' work
- Medical and Life Insurance plans
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Free Drinks and Snacks
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a Grouponpians, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to ktseng(@)groupon.com.
*All personal data collected are used for recruitment purpose only.
About Groupon HK
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers a vast marketplace of unbeatable deals all over the world. Shoppers discover the best a city has to offer on the web or on mobile with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. Groupon is redefining how traditional small businesses attract, retain and interact with customers by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deal campaigns, credit card payment processing capabilities, and point-of-sale solutions that help businesses grow and operate more effectively.To search for great deals or subscribe to Groupon emails, visit www.Groupon.com. To download Groupon's five-star mobile apps, visit www.groupon.com/mobile. To learn more about the company’s merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit http://www.grouponworks.in To learn more about the origins of Groupon and our company philosophy, check out www.groupon.com/about
Inside Groupon HK : https://youtu.be/MuZA-6pm0YE