Endeavour Search specializes in the recruitment and placement of high quality talents in key positions within the IT, Digital/UX, Management Consulting, Industrial, Medical/Healthcare, FMCG and HR functions.
Our comprehensive regional network and specialized database allows us to perform targeted and accurate searches, covering the Asia Pacific region with our core focus on Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
For more information, please visit our corporate website at www.endeavourasia.com
Sales Manager - Corporate Audio & Visual Solutions
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834468
- Based in Hong Kong, this person will cover business development activities in Asia
- Provide Audio & Visual solutions including telecommunications and multimedia consulting and services to corporate offices and retails
- Established client network in major investment banks as well as top luxury retails brands.
- Multinational company with dynamic work culture – result driven and rewards performance
Develops, obtain approval and implements sales plan which meet quotas and targets. Activities span from lead generation to closing and delivery of deals. Work within the sales, production and administration teams to achieve customer satisfaction and long-term business goals in line with company vision and values.
- Structure, obtain approval and execute account plan on assigned accounts to proactively identify business contacts and leads.
- Identify, pursue, manage and close opportunities in a proactive, ethical and profitable manner.
- Meet financial sales quotas and targets.
- Ensure we have a clear and detailed set of client requirements for opportunities.
- Structure, obtain approval and negotiate terms & condition for larger deals
- Maintain contact with inactive accounts to ensure consideration for future opportunities, issues with current service providers and encourage referrals.
- Build the firm's reputation.
- Attend industry event to make new contacts and identify leads.
- Utilize business network to generate leads and develop opportunities.
- Remain current with news of our client segment, our competitors and relevant technology.
- Support clients throughout the project process; assist in managing issues that arise.
- Perform post-project satisfaction checks and solicit referrals.
- Manage accounts receivable.
- Identify changes of personnel important to us at clients and establish appropriate relationships following those changes.
- Degree level in business related discipline
- 5+ years of solution selling experience, industry knowledge in Audio & Visual is an advantage
- Sales hunter personality, self-motivated, business results focus, passionate with success
- Work experience with multinational organizations
- Selling technology solutions into financial clients would be an advantage but not critical
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Good understanding of audiovisual industry is an advantage
- Excellent cross-cultured communication skills including formal and informal presentations, listening ability and the effective & proactive escalation of issues.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under deadline pressure.
Interested parties, please apply through JobsDB system. For a confidential discussion, please contact Isaac at (852) 39561824. All personal information is used for recruitment purpose only.