JETCO SYSTEMS LTD
We are a consortium of over 30 banks in Hong Kong and Macau, and operating an inter-bank Automated Teller Machine (“ATM”) network, Internet Payment Gateway Service and Mobile Payment Service for our member banks. We have been a certificate holder of ISO 27001 and compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI DSS") for more than 8 years. Please visit www.jetco.com.hk for more information.
SALES MANAGER, FRAUD SOLUTION
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915210
- Develop the Fraud & Cybercrime business;
- Navigate complex sales situations, perform selling activities (prospecting, business case development and implementation planning) to meet and exceed the overall sales targets and objectives for the territory;
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop them with the sales force;
- Work with Sales Director to build sales strategy and campaigns;
- Accompany and support the sales force during the sales process;
- Develop, manage and grow a balanced pipeline of one time and recurring revenue opportunities;
- Explain features and benefits of the Fraud & Cybercrime solutions in comparison to competitive products;
- Deliver product presentations to business and management personnel;
- Utilize and follow the Sales Express methodology including the timely and proper Sales CRM administration;
- Meet all KPI/Activity requirements as outlined by management;
- Resolve client issues by engaging the Customer Support team;
- Work with inside technical resources and partner technical resources to create and validate customer solution proposals;
- Business travel and attend industry events to build key contacts and awareness among key customers and partners are required; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Possess a bachelor degree or above in relevant discipline;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in business development and solutions sales;
- 3-5 years Fraud solutions sales background including selling systems and/or software, giving detailed presentations, and leading customer engagement with track record of success;
- Ability in selling to Banks customers, will need good executive rapport and be comfortable with in person sales situations;
- Strong level of relationship based selling;
- Proficient at all levels of sales process from prospecting, to presenting, to closing, to post sales relationship management;
- Highly motivated and independent;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Proficiency with standard office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospect to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please apply with full resume with current and expected salary to:
SENIOR MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
JOINT ELECTRONIC TELLER SERVICES LIMITED
35/F., SUNLIGHT TOWER,
248 QUEEN’S ROAD EAST,
WAN CHAI, HONG KONG.
(Or Click "APPLY NOW" Below)
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. We are an equal opportunities employer.