Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Sales Manager - Global FMCG Company
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917641
Employer Ref. 91M0078742
Our client is one of the biggest FMCG group in APAC. They offer excellent company environment and work life balance culture. Due to their expansion, they are now hiring a Sales Manager to look after their KA and GT team in HK.
- Develop trade marketing program plans for the market in cooperation with other departments
- Executive and evaluate trade marketing program and provide guidance and motivation to team members and business partners.
- Monitor and control trade marketing programs to ensure programs in line with brand and company direction.
- Communicate regularly with team members and business partners about job performance and company expectation.
- Develop the sales plan and strategies of the brands to achieve the sales target of assigned channels.
- Work closely with the key accounts and internal brand teams on trade marketing campagins development and trade terms negotiation.
- Manage the sales revenue and trade spending.
- Supervise a small team, drive business ideas with key accounts to maximize the market shared and sales of the brands.
- Degree Holder in marketing, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' key account sales experience in FMCG industry which at least 2 years in supervisory level.
- Good network with key account (Supermarkets/ CVS/ Dept. Store) is an advantage
- Result-orientated, assertive, multi-task and able to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good command of Chinese and English
Please apply through the link or contact Natalie Wong on +852 2232 3439.