jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835799
Employer Ref. 3624530/001
This individual will assist General Manager in developing wholesale and retail channels of the brand mainly in Korea and Taiwan.
Our client is the world's leading luxury watch & jewellery group. Due to their constant growth, they are now looking for an experienced Korean speaking sales manager to join one of the luxury watch brands.
- Developing of ALS wholesale, retail distribution and Duty free in Korea and Taiwan
- Evaluate and drive the sales performance and profitability
- Annual budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Sustains rapport with all accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Degree holder
- 5-7 years of experience in sales / marketing, preferably for luxury products or FMCG
- Fluent Korean, Mandarin and English
- Flexible, organized and independent. Good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global deluxe goods company with career development prospect. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anna Wong on +852 3602 2447.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk