Rare opportunity for a junior sales engineer to accelerate their career with well recognized brand.
Your new company
We represent one of the region's largest engineering services providers. They lead the way with design, installation, testing, commissioning and ongoing maintenance of a diverse range of building service. Their capability spans across HVAC, energy management, automation, electrical, fire, plumbing and complete BMS systems, mainly suited to commercial and infrastructure projects. Due to their recent growth they are seeking the industries finest to guide them into the next phase of excellence.
Your new role
- Responsible for business development of Instrumentation and Automation Solution on Smart Grid, Smart Power and Power Quality.
- Develop Key Customers connection including Contractors, Consultants, Property Management, Developers and Utility Companies.
- Develop new instrumentation and power product portfolio and meet business targets.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree or above in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Relevant Sales experience building services industry will be an advantage
- Independent and aggressive in meeting with targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What you'll get in return
While working in a friendly and motivating environment, you will be offered an exciting base salary and will be eligible for both a regional and local bonus incentive. In addition, you will receive health benefits, living allowances and other exciting options.
What you need to do now
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to progress their career with a global leader. Please contact Kelvin Chow on +852 2230 7909 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com.
We are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions. We operate in 48 locations throughout Asia Pacific, including ten offices across Asia. We find permanent jobs for over 15,000 people a year and temporary and contract assignments for over 33,000 people a year. Devoted to both clients and candidates, we power the world of work.