PSD Group is a leading global recruiter, headquartered in London, with 7 offices worldwide. We have been successfully recruiting in Asia since 1996, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
PSD Group employs sector specialists in Banking & Financial Services; Property & Construction; Technology; Commerce & Industry; Hotels, Hospitality and Leisure who provide search, selection and contingent recruitment solutions and who operate in the senior and executive marketplace across Asia Pacific.
If you are exploring career opportunities, are looking to appoint your next hire or are interested in learning more about the group then please visit our website www.psdgroup.com.hk or telephone our Hong Kong office at +852 2531 2200, or Shanghai office at +86 21 6391 6060.
Sales Manager - Lifestyle / TA & OTA
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996791
I am looking for my client, a reputable Online Travel agency, a Sales Manager - Lifestyle / TA & OTA (role based in Hong Kong).
The Sales Manager will identify innovative ways to promote company's products in the competitive and virtual world of travel.
This individual will take industry trends and market research and meld it into a strategic sales plan in order to generate new relationships and accounts.
- Be responsible for producing sales proposals and presentations for existing and new accounts, building and maintaining relationships, aligning client’s sales strategies by positioning company’s products as a viable target market and successfully partnering with clients to meet their sales and marketing objectives
- Evangelise on behalf of company’s millions members worldwide to source the very best deals in Travel and Local Deals
- Sell company’s media and Local Deals business online products and quickly meet advertising revenue goals
- Manage online campaigns with Lifestyle companies, hotel / hotel management companies, F&B, spas , optional tours and other premium lifestyle activities
- Bachelor's degree minimum
- Preferred to have 3 years online media and sales industry working experiences with strong connection with local lifestyle network
- A successful track record of meeting sales goals and the ability to produce effective sales, particularly in the lifestyle & travel categories
- Passionate about Lifestyle/ travel / internet business, attend client functions and professionally represent the company
- Good online and social media knowledge
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation, analytical and sales expertise, and negotiation technique
To apply, please forward to us your update profile in MS WORD FORMAT to Anne Thibault
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.