jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916533
Employer Ref. HK117624
- Leading beverage brand
- Wide variety of products
- People leader
You will be responsible to manage the sales activities to achieve sales goals and accelerate profit increment. As Sales Manager - on premises, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the on premises sales team of 4 people and responsible for major sales channels including QSR chains, hotels and airlines
- Plan and execute on premises sales strategies to reach sales goals set by the Company
- Meet the customer penetration rate as targeted
- Maintain the relationship for the sales network in Hong Kong and develop new channels and potential customers
- Work with the marketing team to ensure the effectiveness of the implemented food service channel solutions
- Identify market potential and explore new business opportunities
- Devote in improving and enhancing commercial capabilities of the Company
You will carry over 6 years of relevant experience in food service channel for F&B business in Hong Kong, preferably with network with quick-service and fast casual restaurant with a minimum bachelor degree. Good knowledge of FMCG and food service business in the Hong Kong market is highly preferred. Leadership skills and ability to run the business independently is essential to be successful in this role. Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese required as well.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Joy Gu on +852 2919 6160 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK117624. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.