Blue Asia Limited was established in 2002 and offers a range of related services across the globe. Blue is well placed to help our clients and partners drive their business forward. Whether our client is a large multinational headquartered in Asia, or an SME just starting out in the region, Blue is well respected and has a strong reputation in the market place for delivering cost effective results, time after time.
Blue is also part of one of Europe’s fastest growing recruitment agencies with a network of new offices being launched across Asia Pacific serving many large blue chip clients within the Telecommunications, IT Vendor and Banking sectors throughout the region. The Blue group was also awarded with the honor of being the 22nd fastest-growing recruitment company in Recruiter Magazine’s 'Fast 50' for 2009.
Sales Manager- Regional managed Services Company
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918508
• Meeting sales quota through identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients and ensure customer’s satisfaction through the solutions and services provided.
• Participate in development of IT Solution to address customers’ business need with value propositions to close a sale.
• Develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with customers.
• Work cross-organizationally to co-ordinate pre-sales, professional services, and support resources to drive successful solutions for customers.
Job Requirements –
• University degree in Information Technology, Network Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
• At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in solutions selling, in the area of system integration that includes application development, infrastructure, network integration, security solution & hosting services and IT systems integration.
• Experienced in bidding for medium to large projects in government sector or financial sector is preferable.
• Self-motivated, result oriented and with the ability to generate new business opportunities.
• Excellent deal making, communication and negotiation skills.
• Result orientated, detailed and sensitive to numbers is essential.
• Proven track record in proposing, IT/SI solutions is preferable.
• Able to work independently and under pressures.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
If interested in this exciting role, email in word format your cv or call on 37113144 to discuss