Sales Manager, Repair and Overhaul, Commercial Aviation
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995915
- Located in APAC and reporting to the R&O Sales Director, this position is responsible for selling long term repair and overhaul contracts on Honeywell products at Commercial Aviation accounts.
- Responsible for achieving AOP at assigned accounts in new MSP, MSA, Flat Rate, CPAL Sales in support of the Commercial Aviation aftermarket AOP of $4.5B in 2016
- Use SFDC and data analytics to drive growth in R&O business. This role will sometimes sell direct to the end customer and sometimes be part of a team led by the ASM for an account who will coordinate a multi-product / service offering to a customer.
- Work with the Sales Excellence team for all SFDC related inputs, deal approvals and sales training.
- Daily engagement with Airlines for MSA, flat rate and CPAL agreements. Providing briefings as required to Honeywell senior leadership on R&O sales.
- Work closely with M&PM to develop additional value added services to R&O offerings
- Provide input to AOP and STRAP process.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Industry equivalent qualification plus demonstrated experience in sales considered)
- Minimum of 6 years aviation industry and sales knowledge experience
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience with a track record of driving revenue growth
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Honeywell Service offering as well as competitive landscape
- Strong knowledge of Honeywell mechanical product portfolio
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Honeywell Ltd
About Honeywell Ltd
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.