Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Sales Manager / Senior Manager, Broker channel
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919980
Our client is a well established insurance organisation with expanding life and investment opportunities. They are now seeking a mature, smart individual who will undertake a new wealth and investment managerial position.
- Build a superior relationship with the private banks to jointly identify new leads and client base, to recommend life and wealth management produces.
- Maintain good relationship with clients and conduct regular financial reviews to ensure customer satisfaction and retention of business
- Present and coach business partners on new and existing products
- Devise and implement sales plans to increase the investment business penetration in target customer segments
- Provide insurance advice to high net worth clients across Asia
- Establish and maintain internal client relationships and regularly interact during the year to assess changes in the control environment and other matters arising in the business.
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in any related financial subject
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese, proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- Able to build new relationships, outgoing, hardworking and self motivated
- At least 7-10 years of relevant working experience in the banking, life insurance, wealth management or financial services industry
- Detail-minded, sales-driven with good interpersonal skills and high level of accuracy
Our client is able to offer full in-house structured training with great results for the right person. If you are keen to understand more please reply with your resume and contact details and our consultants will contact you to discuss further.