Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Sales Manager - System Integrator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835115
Employer Ref. 91M0077696
A renowned System Integrator company is looking for sales manager to join the team to manage existing Enteprise clients and develop new client base.
- Generate and pursue sales leads in relation to ICT services to meet or exceed sales target assigned. Manage all stages of the sales cycle including developing leads through cold-calling, qualifying prospects, customized proposal development, contract negotiation, and project implementation
- Support the post-sales functions to ensure delivery of results and customer experience
- Devise and execute strategic account plans to deepen account share and relationship with major accounts
- Engage and negotiate with C-suite level of clients
- Degree holder with 6-10 years relevant experience in sales role from Telecommunications or System Integrators, preferrable from MNC companies
- Strong sales track record in selling ICT solutions
- Self driven and aggressive personalty
- Excellent sales and presentation skills with strong Chinese and English language ability
Interested parties, please kindly click "Apply" for this role. You can also contact Maggie Chong - +852 2232 3416 for more details.