BIOTRONIK is a family-owned company with about 5600 employees worldwide. We have seen tremendous growth during the last 20 years—and we are gearing up for more as we continue to expand our product line and develop our markets around the globe. If you have a passion for excellence and if you are interested in a company that values its employees as the most precious resource, consider joining us.
Sales Manager – Vascular Intervention (VI)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004895367
You will be responsible for the sales within a defined territory of Vascular Intervention Products in established division, organizes and implements selling activities in line with the plan for business in the private sectors. To achieve or exceed the annual and quarterly sales objectives through the use of professional selling skills, time and territory management and the efficient use of promotional material consistent with marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Science and related disciplines
- Experience in Healthcare industry is highly preferred
- Extensive experience in managing key accounts
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders, strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics
- Ability to influence team member activities
- Strong solution selling and relationship building skills
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Excellent product and industry knowledge
- Superior communication skills
- Fluent in Chinese and English
We offer an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Please send your application letter with FULL RESUME and indication of PRESENT and EXPECTED SALARY to us. To apply online please click the Apply button below.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)