Duncan Building Materials and Contracting Limited
DUNCAN established in 2005. We supply quality guarantees Workplace Building Materials product. Our main exclusive imported brands come from US, Europe and Asia. Our business serves architects, interior designer and esteemed customers.
For our rapid-growth business, we are now seeking a high caliber candidate to promote our products and services, and cope with a huge marketing demand.
Sales & Marketing Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830827
The scope of responsibility will include but not limit to the following:
1. Internal Office Duties
- Prepare the hand on sales kit or printing matter for sales team
- General office work such as organizing files, filing, emails, fax, etc
- Keep good track record of catalogue and materials sample
- Update the company profile and document regularly
- All ad hoc tasks to be assigned by the company
- Organize & label the showroom furniture
2. Sales-related Duties
- Prepare the sales quotation, proposal, tender based on sales team instruction
- Coordinate with AutoCAD and prepare all the necessaries drawing
- E-Marketing – Maintain Website and Newsletter
3. Report - General Manager
- Tertiary educated or above.
- 1~2 years sales coordination experience preferable.
- Strong presentation and communication skill.
- Self-motivated, analytical, tactful with excellent interpersonal skill.
- Self-initiative, willing to learn and detail-minded.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Immediate available is preferable.
Candidates with more experience will be considered in a senior position.
Attractive basic salary with considerable commission scheme and fringe benefits will be
offered to the successful candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume with available date and expected salary to us.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Job Type: Full-time
- Higher Diploma or Associate Degree
- Sales: 1 year
English, Cantonese, Putonghua.
For interested candidates, please send your resume with latest and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW” or via fax no. 3186 9291