Sales & Marketing Executive (Native Mandarin is a must, IANG visa is welcome to apply)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832845
Employer Ref. 507-171016-LW
Our client, a MNC IT software company, is now looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive to join within their team.
- Proactively into accounts on targeted lists by utilizing and maintaining corporate database
- Participate in the sales cycle by building relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts, identifying their project needs and business issues and conducting individual needs analysis
- Transfer solid leads to appropriate Account Executive for follow-up and formal sales presentation
- Maintain strong relationship with sales team through clear communication and follow-up
- Maintain up to date and extensive knowledge on all product offerings through participation in product demonstrations, meetings and marketing materials
- Actively participate in the innovation of new techniques and strategies for securing new accounts
- Participate on projects teams as needed to support Sales and Marketing initiatives
- BA or equivalent in Marketing & Business
- Around 1 year of experience with customer service, inbound and outbound telesales, or market development activities
- Native Mandarin, fluent Cantonese, fluent English is highly preferable
- IANG visa holder is welcome to apply
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk