Founded in 1963, Hong Kong Standards and Testing Centre (STC) is the first independent, not-for-profit, testing, inspection and certification organization in Hong Kong. The Centre, operating in various parts of the world servicing a diverse cross-section of industries. STC is recognized by many national and international organizations and accreditation bodies and is keeping abreast with the latest technology and standards to support their clients´ product development.
The Centre can test and certify most products in its modern laboratories to make sure that they meet the essential safety, quality, reliability and performance requirements. STC´s qualified inspectors can verify a manufacturing facility´s capability, inspect products at the factory before shipment and certify manufactured goods are in compliance with contract specifications. The Centre´s experienced professionals can advise manufacturers and trading organizations on how to improve their products and achieve international quality, environmental and social objectives.
Besides Hong Kong , STC also sets offices and joint-venture testing laboratories in Dongguan, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Foshan, Fujian, Beijing, London and New York. Its worldwide network provides great convenience to customers in enjoying its services.
Sales & Marketing Executive (Electrical Products)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995986
- Develop sales strategy needed to achieve sales targets.
- Planning and implementing suitable sales management system to ensure selling is done systematically.
- Analyzing and evaluating sales efforts, and to make recommendations.
- To keep abreast of market information.
- Report on sales trends and market directions.
- Monitor sales record of key accounts.
- Organize regular sales promotions and public relations events.
- Build professional and ethical business relationship.
- Higher diploma or above in Business/Marketing or Science subjects.
- 1-2 years relevant experience preferred.
- Customer oriented, strong communication and organization skills.
- Work under pressure, proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
We offer 5-day working. Interested parties please send a detailed resume and expected salary to : The Human Resources Department, HKSTC, 10 Dai Wang Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT, apply by Fax 2664 4353 or via email by clicking “Apply Now”.
(All personal data collected are for recruitment purposes only.)