Figure Heads Consultants Limited, incorporated since 1992, is dedicated to providing superb professional executive search and staffing services for various multinational conglomerates in Asia.
We have long enjoyed reputable track records, which was attained through the support of a team of experienced professional consultants.
Figure Heads provides a wide range of service covering Global Asian Executive Search, Recruitment Service of both permanent and contract staff, Outplacement, and Training & Executive Development Programs.
Coupled with our extensive database, we possess the latest workstations, software programs, as well as various research and recruitment channels that enable us to effectively conduct the perfect match tailor-made for our clients' needs.
Sales & Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919734
Our client, a leading Retail/FMCG Industry, urgently has the vacancy to invite high caliber candidates to join their global group.
Job Responsibilities :
- To explore & develop new market
- To develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate directive
- To identify new business targets so as to generate increasing revenues and profits in line with the business objectives
- To be responsible for sales forecasts & progress, development of promotional strategies
- To maintain and enhance excellent customer relationship, loyalty and satisfaction
- To prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales and area of proposed client base and development
- To direct channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals
- To be accountable for executing and analyzing business plans and performance targets
- To prepare for necessary marketing materials and presentation documents
- Participate in ad hoc-projects and tasks.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Management or relevant discipline
- At least 7 years experience in sales & marketing, of which 2 years must be in managerial level; experience in Retail Industry is preferred
- Experience in sales & marketing of own brand products are advantage
Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel & Power Point
- Strong business sense, be able to create strategic and tactic ideas
- A successful track record of business growth with successful companies
Problem solving with positive attitude; dynamic and proactive personality; good communications and presentation skills
- A good team player and capable of multi-tasking
- Able to work under pressure independently in multiple project environments
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please forward your full resume in MS Word format, with current and expected salary. Only shortlisted will be offered an interview.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence, and will solely be used for recruitment-related purpose.