We are the leading company of small animal business in South Asia. We not only export our products to countries in Asia, but also have established a No1 distribution channel in mainland China which including wholesales business and O2O retailing chain across all provinces.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following post:
Working Location ：Tai Po & Shenzhen
Sales & Marketing Manager (China)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921241
- Develop marketing plans and formulate effective strategic directions;
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Conduct marketing research, identify of customers’ needs and get insights for product development and improvement.
- Plan and execute sales & marketing activities such as product promotions, new product launch, and exhibitions
- Manage marketing materials and execute on-line sales promotions (JD/Tmall/Taobao)
- Handle ad-hoc projects
- University graduate in Marketing or related discipline
- At least 8 years of marketing experience in product/distribution/retail, with minimum 3 years in management position of Sales/Marketing/ Business development, solid China experience preferred.
- Multilevel marketing know-how, sales, retail and business development
- Good problem solving, decision making, planning and organizing, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Strong business acumen and awareness of market trends; knowledge of various online sales and media channel such as Taobao/T-mall, Wechat and Baidu.
- Able to inspire, lead and manage the team to implement marketing strategies effectively;
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Willing to travel China
We offer competitive salary, year-end double pay, medical insurance and annual leave to the successful candidate.
Please indicate your present and expected salary and date of availability.
*All information provided will be treated in strict confidential and used only for recruitment purposes.