Sales & Marketing Manager
Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146799
Employer Ref. 494202
Job No.: 494202
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Global Markets
Job Functions: Business Development, Investment Management, Marketing
- Develop relationships with assigned client organizations through trading and execution services.
- Bring along a portfolio of QDII / Hedged fund clients
- Working closely with client's investment and research personnel.
- Providing full account coverage service for small accounts, including trading and execution services, e.g. obtain orders for the purchase and sales of securities.
- Pitching equity research and ideas across multiple products such bonds and others.
- Support the team for the day-to-day client activities (including account opening) and strategic initiatives
- Assist the team during client meetings, write call reports and do follow up tasks
- University graduates, preferably in relevant majors.
- At least 3 years experience in institutional sales and/or sales trader.
- License of securities and /or commodity dealing and advising.
- Thorough understanding of sales and trading business.
- Profound knowledge of the domestic and international capital markets and the firm's products and services.
- Effective communicator with excellent Mandarin and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website “http://www.bochk.com”.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
About Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
- We commit to excellence and professionalism
- We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development