Metropolitan Wine Cellar Limited
We provide wine storage services for both private collectors and trade customers. We are also the importer, distributor and retailer of French and Italian fine and commercial wines in Hong Kong. We are now seeking for energetic, service-oriented, self-motivated and highly capable individuals to join our team. For more information about us, please visit our website at www.metrowine.com.hk.
Sales Officer / Manager - Wine Cellar
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999140
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, distribution target and merchandising/visibility objectives.
- Recommend annual sales and promotion plans.
- Implement promotional tasting events and provide constructive feedback on promotion effectiveness.
- Analyze market intelligence and report on competitors' activities.
- Account management and client servicing, follow up, develop and maintain good rapport with all customers in order to improve sales.
- Actively seek new business opportunities and potential channel growth.
- Prepare sales reports to analyze and evaluate figures for future sales improvement
- MORE experience will be considered for the post of Sales Manager
- Degree holder in Business Management or equivalent disciplines
- Sound knowledge in Wine and Spirits, holder of WSET is an advantage
- 3 years relevant experience from Wine industry
- Proactive, mature, sociable and outgoing personality with result-driven and self-motivated mindset
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Computer literate
- Working Location: Tin Hau
- Working Hours: 10:30am – 20:00pm from Tuesday to Friday 10:30am – 19:00pm Sat. Rest day on Sunday and Monday
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including medical insurance, etc .Interested parties please send your resume with last and expected salary, and available date via APPLY NOW
All information collected will be kept in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who have not been contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.