A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Sales Officer / Senior Sales Representative
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916033
Channels Management - Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our team as Sales Officer / Senior Sales Representative.
- Handle customer enquiries and recommend appropriate banking solutions in professional manner
- Promote general banking products and prepare quotations (if applicable) to customers
- Provide all-rounded phone banking services and arrange customer appointment with branches
- Proactively perform outbound telemarketing activities on retail banking products
- Support the bank’s initiatives when necessary
- Form Five or above, with at least five subjects at Grade E / Level 2 / "Attained" or above in the HKCEE / HKDSE, including Chinese, English and Mathematics
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations Paper 1, 2 and 3 preferred
- Minimum of one year's sales experience, with experience in general / medical / life insurance is an advantage
- Strong customer service orientation, with good communication and phone skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Sales Representative).
To apply, please read carefully the ‘Note on Collection of Personal Data and Information’ available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website : www.hangseng.com and send your resume by clikcing "Apply Now" for our processing. You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of three years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.