HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
HKT-COMMERCIAL GROUP has a strong track record for Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) innovations serving the needs of commercial and wholesale organizations of different sizes and industries in Hong Kong, Mainland China and beyond. Our pioneering approach in providing "Next Generation ICT Solutions and Services" includes world-class carrier-grade cloud platforms, ultra high-speed fixed and mobile networks, award-winning industry-specific SME solutions, fixed-mobile integration, advanced cross-border capabilities and end-to-end systems integration in addressing customer needs to fuel their business growth. We have a strong team of 10,000+ professionals in Hong Kong, Macau and China regions, contributing to various business functions including commercial sales and marketing, solutions consulting, product development & management, China commercial business, and contact center outsourcing services, etc.
Sales Operation Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916380
Employer Ref. CSR000744334-162
- Execute order vetting of mobile service order to ensure compliance of the Company policies for data input
- Act as a gatekeeper to ensure all required documents are submitted for each mobile service order in a timely manner
- Work closely with internal parties to handle manual bill, customer license and hardware purchasing
- Handle order log report for management review
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- HKCEE / HKDSE or above
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Team player with good communication skills
- Well organized and attentive to details
- Proficiency in MS word, excel and Chinese word processing
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese & English