“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
SALES OPERATION EXECUTIVE
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781875
Employer Ref. IAPJDB/PR091/16
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably in marketing or business studies
- 1 to 2 years' working experience in sales and marketing of residential properties
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Willing to work on roster basis, weekends and public holidays
- Outgoing personality with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Answer customer enquiries and perform quality after-sales service
- Coordinate with sales agents
- Provide support to sales operation
- Participate in on-site selling works including show flats and property presentation for various residential properties
- Execute research work on major market trends
- Duty during weekends / public holidays is expected
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by clicking "Apply Now".
or further information, please visit our company website: http://www.shkp.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.