Founded in 2008, Nexusguard is the global leader in fighting malicious internet attacks. Nexusguard protects clients against a multitude of threats, including distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, to ensure uninterrupted internet service. Nexusguard provides comprehensive, highly customized solutions for customers of all sizes, across a range of industries, and also enables turnkey anti-DDoS solutions for service providers. Nexusguard delivers on its promise to maximize peace of mind by minimizing threats. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nexusguard’s network of security experts extends globally. Visit www.nexusguard.com for more information.
We are now looking for a high caliber candidate to fill the following position:
Sales Operations Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780433
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Sales Operations Manager serves as a single point of contact for the sales team in all administrative issues regarding pre-sale and post-sale activities, proposals, processes and day-to-day CRM related support, including sales reporting and analytics.
- Support improvement of business processes, systems, and quality checks to enable the fast, consistent, and accurate execution of the sales process.
- Orchestrate cross functional business units (Sales/Marketing/Support/Finance/Sales Operations) to achieve overall delivery against the agreed upon timeline and objectives.
- Collaborate with Sales Management to provide an organized framework to prioritize and manage pipeline (demand) with the Sales management team
- Daily administration of sales information and analytics using Salesforce.com
- Manage reporting processes using accurate and complete sales data. Analysis includes scheduled reporting, ad-hoc reporting, and developing actionable insights.
- Support the processing of sales orders and contracts management by tracking all document flows in the document management life cycle and ensuring compliance within company processes.
- Responsible for the administration of Salesforce CRM system and the on-going accurate, timely, recording and maintenance of sales information
Qualifications / Requirements
- College degree required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Sales Operations or Sales Administrator role.
- 2 years in Sales Operations Manager role
- IT or Telecoms background and CRM
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com administration/or development required; Salesforce Administrator and/or Advanced Administrator certified a bonus
- Preferred working knowledge of Docusign, Conversica, ToutApp, Conga, Zendesk and other sales enablement tools
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Marketing to Sales to Billing cycle product relationships
- Influence management skills; ability to work cooperatively at all levels across organizational boundaries to build and maintain the positive relationships required to accomplish organizational goals.
- Superior analytical skills, strong business acumen, and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and high growth environment.
- Excellent ability reading, writing, communicating in English required. Additional ability to communicate in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is preferred.
We offer long-term career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5 days work, medical & dental insurance schemes, generous annual leave, bank holiday & training sponsorship to the right candidate. If you are interested to join a fast growing international company and work with an exciting team, please send us your CV with Expected Salary & Availability by clicking "APPLY NOW".
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.