Lam Soon (Hong Kong) Limited
Lam Soon Hong Kong Limited, founded in 1961, and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1972, is principally engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of flour, edible oil and household cleaning products in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
Half a century of heritage has resulted in our current portfolio of famous brands associated with product quality and service excellence, which include “Knife”, “AXE”, “Golden Statue”, etc. Our success today is a testimony of continuing commitment to high product quality and best service standards to our customers, driven by a team of aspiring professionals who thrive on meeting new challenges.
We invite dedicated candidates to join us as:
Sales Ordering Clerk (Call Centre)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832506
- Responsible for order taking via phone, fax or EDI and sales order entry in system
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of call center functions
- Follow up internal and external customers' orders and handle inquires
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure timely delivery
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor to meet company objective
- F.5 or above;
- 1 - 2 years customer service experience is preferred;
- Customer-oriented with good telephone manner;
- Computer knowledge (MS Word / Excel / Powerpoint) and Chinese word processing;
- Familiar with Oracle is preferred;
- Good communication skill;
- Open mind and willing to learn
- Fresh graduate is welcomed
We offer 5-day work week, free lunch and shuttle bus and comprehensive benefits to the right candidate. Please apply in confidence with full resume, listing present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or send email to recruitment @lamsoon.com.
For more company details, please visit our website www.lamsoon.com
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose in accordance with the Lam Soon Hong Kong Group Policy on Personal Data for Job Applicants. For details, please refer to www.lamsoon.com.)
Lam Soon Hong Kong Group
21 Dai Fu Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, Hong Kong SAR