jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991569
Employer Ref. 534760/001
Our client is a Fortune 500 world-leading technology corporate headquartered in the United States. They are seeking for a Payroll/ Sales Incentive Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for sales incentive activities for countries across Asia Pacific
- Involve in sales performance analysis and calculate incentive payout in an effective manner
- Participate in development of sales compensation strategies for offices across Asia Pacific
- Work closely with different corporate functions to perform in-depth sales performance analysis and make recommendations accordingly
- Liaises with the finance team on budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse the potential cost of sales policies development
- Participate in sales incentives projects, recommend actions to improve the overall compensation structure
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or Human Resources
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in data analysis
- Experience in payroll/ sales incentive analysis is a plus
- Attentive to numbers with strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills to work with various functions across the corporation
- Able to meet deadlines independently as well as a strong team player
- Proficient user in Excel, SAP experience is preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
Successful candidate will be offered with excellent remuneration package, opportunity to work in a highly diversified corporation!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.