Nobel Biocare is the world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. We are passionate and proud about making real and lasting improvements in patients’ quality of life. With our core mission of treating more patients better, our international and diverse teams aim to create unique value for patients and customers through the benefits of our superior products and solutions.
To cope with the continuous growth and development of the business, we invite high caliber talents to join our diverse and professional team for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830329
Responsible for achieving or exceeding sales and service goals mainly in dental clinics and/or dental laboratories within an assigned territory, through the effective selling and promoting of Nobel Biocare products, solutions and services to existing and potential new customers within the framework of organizational policies and directives.
- Establish and maintain a travel schedule, visit periodically existing and new customers, access their needs and characteristics. Present appropriate, products, solutions and services
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all company policies and procedures and demonstrate the ability to effectively implement them at the territory level
- Analyze and assess customer and territory sales trends constantly and report periodically. Plan sales activity based on territory needs to ensure that territory attains or exceeds assigned monthly, quarterly and/or annual sales goals
- Identify and maintain regular contact with prospective customers; develop and implement creative strategies aimed at converting these prospective customers from competition to a new customer
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influential thought leaders. Utilize these relationships to expand market share
- Report to the management on time about any product issues, loss or potential loss of key customers, or competitive sales strategies that negatively or positively affect local sales
- Study and stay informed on products, technologies, clinical studies, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to company or to customers. Apply this knowledge for your strategies and tactics to develop your commercial activity
- Develop and maintain accurate customer files and records in order to have complete and up-to-date customer information, which can be shared among the (local) organization
- Complete all administrative paperwork and A/R collection in a timely manner
- To be a good team player to participate in local trade shows, T&E programs, study club, regular sales training and company meetings as appropriate
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to digest, to comprehend, and verbalize highly technical product and clinical information related to company and industry product
- Demonstrated professional sales skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Abiility to identify customer's need and solve problem
- Equivalent educational level: Degree in dental or medical related field
- A minimum of 3 years in achievement oriented sales, preferably in the dental product or medical device field
- Enhance selling skill in order to convert new customer
- To create value added concept in most of time
- Ability to build up customer relationship
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider your application unsuccessful. Our Company will retain your application for a maximum of 1 year.
Nobel Biocare is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are fully complied with the code of practice issued by the Equal Opportunities Commission. We do not discriminate in any way against people on the grounds of their age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance and relevant job competency.