Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Sales Representative (Medical/Dental)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831795
Employer Ref. RPO-201610-012
Our Client is a top company in the field of dental care product industry, looking for talented person who is mature, ambitious, loves working as a team with strong communication skills to expand their business together.
- Drive sales and market share to achieve business growth and increase brand visibility
- Constantly travel and visit both existing and new customers, understand their needs and characteristics
- Provide services information to practitioners, professionals and other potential clients
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationship with practitioners and clients
- Ensure a qualitative after sale services provided to all clients
- Identify new opportunities and potential market developments
- Attend complete & thorough training provided by the company
- University Graduate, preferably in Dental or Medical relevant discipline
- 1-2 years experience in B2B sales or relevant.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, diagnostic testing service, medical or healthcare industry is a big plus
- Must be a team player, strong integrity, self-motivated and independent with good time management skills
- Great sensitivity to clients needs and capacity to communicate with all parties involved: Doctors, Clinic Owners, Nurses, Service Teams, relevant clients
- Strong analytical skills and strategic mind with good account management
- Ability to work effectively and willing to growth with the company
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good ability in PC skills
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to Apply Now
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose only.
To apply for more jobs, please visit our website at www.kellyservices.com.hk