Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hard goods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Sales Representative - (Kwai Chung)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995970
Employer Ref. KC/EE/BDE
- Drive sales process to achieve sales target through planning and sales execution for our Electrical & Electronics testing business
- Explore new business opportunities by promoting company’s services and products to local clients through cold calls or client face-to-face meeting, sales presentation and promotional events and fairs
- Maintain long-term relationship with customers by providing professional and high quality customer services
- Collect market intelligence on industry trends and opportunities, products, competitors and customer feedback to spot sales opportunities and formulate strategic sales plan
- Assist in the preparation of sales plans, forecast, monthly reports and sales visit summary
- Higher Diploma or above in any disciplines
- At least 2 years related working experience, preferably in testing lab or in-house lab
- Aggressive, responsible and motivated with great enthusiasm to develop career in testing industry
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate available or short notice preferred
- Working location: Kwai Chung
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW”. To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
1/F, Pacific Trade Centre
2 Kai Hing Road
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.