JCDecaux Pearl & Dean Limited
Established in 1964, JCDecaux is the largest outdoor advertising media company specialized in street furniture, transport advertising and billboard. Employing a total of 12,850 people, the Group is present in more than 70 different countries and 3,700 cities of more than 10,000 inhabitants and generated revenues of €3,208m in 2015.
We are leading position in the following areas in the world.
- Worldwide No. 1 in street furniture (524,580 advertising panels)
- Worldwide No. 1 airport advertising with concessions in 230 airports
- Worldwide No. 1 in self-service bicycles
- Europe No. 1 billboard advertising (177,760 advertising panels)
- more than 280 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (395 770 advertising panels)
This is a good opportunity to enter the dynamic and fast growing out-of-home media industry with potential for long-term career development. We are seeking a passionate team player to join the Airport Advertising Sales Team in our Hong Kong office.
Sales Services Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992327
- Assist in facilitating sales team work in daily operations
- Provide administration support for assisting in both pre-sale and post-sales process
- Participate in supporting preparation of sales materials and presentation to enhance selling skills
- Handle sales processing and keep records of documentation in accurate and in time.
- Collaboration with both internal & external departments to follow up sales projects and administration work
- Video editing and prepare scheduling for Digital Products
- Mock up preparation
- High diploma or above in Business Administration or relevant qualification in sales or marketing as an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented and be able to work under tight schedule and deadline
- Responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Self-motivated, hardworking, able to work under pressure & independently
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Office, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Excel
- Familiar with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Adobe Illustration and Movie Maker as an advantage
- Experiences in video, control systems, video servers is highly preferred
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer a 5-day week with excellent benefits including year end bonus, medical and dental scheme. Interested parties, please send your full resume with your current / last and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now" button below.
***** All data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose only *****