Pins Capital Group Limited
PINS Capital Group Limited ("PINS Capital") is a Single Family Office found by a group of seasoned financial professionals that had accumulated experiences in top global investment banks. It invests with its own funding and has strong investment appetite across various asset classes with sustainable and periodic returns.
The Main business focuses of our company includes but not limited to opportunistic investments and new corporate finance structures on listed equities, pre-IPO / cornerstone investments and also Currencies / Derivatives across Asian Markets.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915115
- Providing support to sales & settlement team
- Maintaining records, assisting to submit and collect supporting documents from relevant parties and update related record in system
- Ensuring all documents and procedures are handled in compliance with company guidelines and requirements
- Holder of high diploma/associate degree or above
- Minimum 1 year’s working experience in sales support role is an advantage; relevant previous administrative and secretarial experience would be bonus
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, e.g. Word & Excel
- Good command of both written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Introduction section: introducing you to the role, the company and the company's services
- Relevant training: suitable candidate will be given some relevant training on specific sales administration techniques
We offer attractive remuneration, compensation package, fringe benefits including leave, medical and incentive bonus to the right candidate.
Please forward your resume with present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” for further consideration.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.