jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916137
Employer Ref. HK117550
Our client is one of the top-tier asset managements firm in Hong Kong. To cope with the rapid growth of the business, they are now looking for an expert in Sales support and Client Service to join their dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain relationship with existing and potential institutional clients
- Responsible for client services tasks such as client onboarding, reporting and order monitoring
- Assist in the preparation of pitch-book, sales materials, RFR document and contract signing
- Coordinate with internal parties including the marketing team on operations matters
- Provide support across functions and streamline the operations between front line and back office
- Bachelor's degree in Economics and Finance, Marketing or related discipline with at least 3 years experience in Asset Management or Investment Bank
- Previous exposure to clients services and investment products is a must
- Candidate with client base in Mandarin China is a plus
- Self-driven, able to work under pressure independently and in a team
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Phoebe Pong at +852 2919 6248 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK117550. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.