jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916369
Employer Ref. 3289970/001
- Salesforce talents
- Globalized leading media company
- Opportunity for self-enhancement
Our client is a well-recognized leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs. They are currently looking forward to source the right talent in joining them, so as to cope with the development and company workflow.
- Perform support to Salesforce.com across the APAC region, and deliver respective administrative tasks, like documentation, user account set up, workflow, reports, dashboard updates or creation and other database management
- Coordinate on project integration and solution provision to technical problems, like testing on systems with testing scripts
- Keep track of the daily delivery process for accuracy and update whenever necessary
- Involve in project cycles, like requirement gathering, specification provision for developers, interview, documentation, etc
- Work closely with both internal and external parties in involved on the design and implementation of the Salesforce system
- Deliver on-going training to the program and to assure users had gained full understanding of the system
- Investigate in Salesforce enhancement to keep the company up to trend and updating users on Salesforce new implementations
- A Degree under the discipline of Computer Science or other equivalent courses
- Strong track record on Sales projects and experience gained previously, like Sales Cloud, Salesforce.com
- Past record demonstrating Salesforce.com training across the whole company
- Willing to communicate with users for requirements gathering and share with top management for further process, which means strong communication skills is needed for both English and Chinese
- Be analytical, critical and efficient in problem solving skills
- A good team player would be expected to work with different parties
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber. This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eunice Yuen on +852 2848 9544.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk