Clover Group International Ltd
Founded in 1956, Clover Group is one of the leading manufacturers of intimate lingerie for numerous prestige brand labels throughout North America and Europe. Over the course of half a century, we have evolved from a single lingerie factory with 50 staff into a global operation, with manufacturing facilities in China, India and Cambodia and a professional team of 7,000 employees. Today, Clover produces millions of lingerie per year, making us the partner of preference of the world’s best-known brands, and a leading manufacturer of intimate apparel. To cope with our future development, Clover Group invites high-notch calibers to join, to contribute and to share our success.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996489
- Actively follow up samples and materials status with pattern makers
- Perform daily sample room duties
- Issue Sample Order Sheet
- Check and coordinate all materials status for sample making
- Arrange sample specification measurement
- Update measurement chart and bill of materials for production
- Arrange mold test/ mold trial
- Generate report on the sample making status of sample room on weekly basis
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors
- Form 5 or above
- 1 -2 years' relevant working experiences in garment manufacturing industry
- Proficient in MS Office Application
- Good command of spoken English & Cantonese, Mandarin is preferable
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive, detail-oriented and supportive attitude
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, discretionary bonus, medical & group life insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW to visit our website and select Career.
For more details on Clover Group, please visit our website: http://www.clover.com.hk/
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes within our Group and our related companies only. Applicants not having heard from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after one full calendar year.