jobsDB ref: JHK100003004910955
Our client, a leading bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a Storage Engineer to join their enterprise infrastructure. Selected candidate would be working on their infrastructure design and implementation. Great potential and career grow opportunity.
- Support and administrate storage and backup infrastructure for all platforms including SAN Storage, NAS and Backup facilities.
- Responsible for storage infrastructure system management including capacity planning, uptime, performance monitoring and tuning, regulatory compliance and data protection etc.
- Be part of the technical team to drive IT projects and support operation.
- Work with the SAN vendors to maintain partnership and learn market technologies across product enhancement and roadmap.
- Support for infrastructure daily operations including administration, provisioning, installations, configurations, upgrades and planning.
- Assist in infrastructure system and architecture design.
- 3 years experience in storage infrastructure in SAN Storage, SAN Switches, and NAS Backup.
- Experience with HP SAN (3PAR / EVA and switches), IBM SAN (DS8000 / V7000), Hitachi SAN, Huawei Storage and Brocade.
- Experience with NetBackup (NBU5230) facilities.
- Knowledge and experience with Unix / Linux, Wintel, and virtualization (VMWare) platforms.
- IT Related Degree.
- Good Communications skill and interpersonal skills.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at resume(at)pinpointasia(dot)com and put SAN Storage Engineer - Leading Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pinpoint Asia Limited
About Pinpoint Asia Limited
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region.
We have carefully and strategically grown our client base to cover a number of the world's top financial institutions including some of the most renowned names on Wall Street.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our select clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
To get ahead, contact us at www.pinpointasia.com