SAP Business Analyst (In-house, 30-40K)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220872
Employer Ref. 611-349747-CY
A fast growing FMCG company is expanding their in-house SAP team in Hong Kong and is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
- Responsible for delivery of SAP projects by defining and implementing SAP best practice, adhering to company's business standards for functional process
- Communicate with users from different departments to understand their business requirements
- Prepare technical documentation and propose SAP project plans
- Establish a practical implementation schedule and update users regularly the project process
- Perform system configuration and provide on-going application update and enhancement globally
- Assist in reporting and data analysis
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years experience in SAP implementation
- Experience in FMCG or manufacturing industry will be an advantage
- Strong experience in SAP SD / MM / PP or BI / BO
- Excellent communication in English and Chinese
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk