jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921274
Employer Ref. 521680/001
Top tier retail client looking for a Business analyst in SAP FICO module to join their expanding team.
- To provide business analysis and process design expertise in finance functional areas (FI & CO)
- To analyse business model by formulating and defining application scope and objectives, and devising procedures or complete workflows to solve business requirements / issues
- To gain deep knowledge of the end to end business processes and promote operation best practices to align with company standards
- To provide consultancy and propose solutions to business departments that effectively resolve their operation and business problem
- To translate business objectives and requirements into business and system design that can be supported by SAP and delivered
- To foster and maintain good relationship with counterparts, i.e. interact and work closely with internal teams or external vendors to ensure project tasks are delivered on time and are of satisfactory quality with proper documentation
- To engage users to understand and interpret their business requirements and design solution
- To participate all activities in project implementation cycle: configuration, documentation on design functional specification, system integration test, user training, user acceptance test, data migration and cutover
- Degree holder in Computer Science/ Finance/ Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in SAP project implementation, with at least 2 full cycle implementation experiences in SAP finance modules
- Thorough business understanding of supply chain process, in retail industry is a plus
- Solid and strong business and technical skills in SAP finance modules (FI & CO)
- Good understanding and solid experience of full cycle of SAP implementation
- Strong business sense and excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusion
- Responsible, self-motivated and confidence
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.