jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999202
Employer Ref. 011317jl
(Ref Number: jobs@0113_jl)
Our Client, a sizable manufacturer, is now looking for a high calibre for the following position:
SAP Consultant (35 - 45K)
- Responsible for SAP project user requirements analysis with various business units
- Responsible for project development and implantation
- Provide user training & support
- Perform vendor management and contribute to vendor record
- Degree or above
- 3 years’ or above relevant experience in full life cycle development & project following up
- Proven experience in designing/supporting SAP applications
- Good written and verbal communicator, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bond West Consultants
About Bond West Consultants
Bond West Consultants was founded in the 1990s with the intention of providing an all-in-one staffing solution. Over the years, we have consistently provided professional and effective recruitment services to Multinational and Public-listed Companies in various sectors, such as Manufacturing, Trading, Engineering, Information Technology, Hospitality and Financial Services.
In line with the expansion of the recruitment market in Asia Pacific, Bond West now has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing and Chongqing. With a database of more than 1,200,000 candidates, a state-of-the-art client/ candidate management system and more than 200 well-trained consultants, Bond West is well- equipped to provide fast and professional service for our clients. We place great emphasis on a fast and accurate response for all our business partners.