- User requirements collection, validation and documentation
- SAP blue print process functional design and blueprint preparation and presentation to stakeholders
- Functional specification preparation for RICEFW objects
- Data Conversion design, requirement validation and functional mapping
- SAP T-T-T Training planning, material and environment/data preparation and training delivery
- SAP Detailed project plan preparation and project activities tracking on respective Functional Workstream being assigned
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Project Management Reports preparation for respective Functional Workstream
- Change Control log update and monitoring on respective Functional Workstream
- Project deliverable (per SOW) tracking sheet update and monitoring on respective Functional Workstream
- Functional Process integration and communication with other SAP functional team and IT team on SIT planning. Recommend workaround solutions
- Coordination between SAP functional team/ IT team on Testing and Data Conversion Activities
- Support cutover, go live support activities and transition to AMS stage
- Support Ad hoc assignments as requested from SAP Delivery Manager/Functional Lead or PMO
SAP BI/BW/APO Consultant
- Participate in project work, including analysis requirements definition, design and testing, and conversion
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed function specifications, as well as managing requests for changes to the specifications
- Identify and provide advice on customization requirements for the selected solution to meet client’s business and work process requirements
- Develop functional specifications on data conversion programs
- Provide requirements for data conversion and participate in data conversion activities and support data reconciliation procedures
- Coordinate areas of system testing, including preparation, execution and installation support to assure quality system changes.
- Responsible for the trainer program and training materials development
- Responsible for preparing test cases and scripts.
- Analyze and track issue progress with system team.
- Provide leadership and advice concerning integration issues where applicable.
- Assist in post go-live support in the areas of the project methodology, business knowledge and assistance, and problem-solving resolutions.
- 5-12 years of SAP implementation experience as a functional consultant in local industry
- Minimum of 2-3 end-to-end SAP project implementation/upgrading experience
- Sound knowledge of financial, procurement, supply chain management and process.
- Able to work under pressure and minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in written English, Cantonese and Mandarin