SAP Engineer (1 Year Contract)
Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219733
Employer Ref. 1703148
- Understand requirements from various departments for SAP BYD improvements, create requirement analysis documents and perform feasibility study on the requests
- To design and implement reports based on requirements from each department in SAP BYD or excel, perform tests and sign off from the requestor
- Assist on the user documentation on new processes or tools (including reports)
- Perform Training to users on new processes, tools and reports
- Degree in Computer Science, IT/IS or related discipline
- Knowledge in ERP, preferably SAP, plus knowledge in Project based business
- Business Analytics
- In-depth understanding in relational database, SQL, and experience in report writing using tools such as Business Objects
- Familiar with MS Excel macros
- Requirement analysis experience
- Fluency in English
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with expected salary in WORD format to recruit.hk @thalesgroup.com
Thales is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
About Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
THALES is a world leader in Mission-critical information systems for the Aerospace, Defense and Security markets, with operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees.
Building on proven capabilities in large and complex software systems, Thales steps up to the security challenges of its customers in an increasingly interconnected, technology-driven world.
Civil and military systems benefit from many of the same technologies and innovations. Developing these dual technologies has been a long tradition for Thales, with its global network of 22,000 high-level researchers.
With its Transportation Division, Thales provides mission-critical information systems to mainline rail, urban transport and road operators, for more than 100 transport customers worldwide, employing over 6,000 people.
Thales Revenue Collection Business Line designs and supplies a wide range of ticketing solutions ranging from equipping a line to rolling out multimodal and multi-operator integrated systems based on contactless technologies and suitable for both metro and bus networks.