Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
SAP FICO Manager - 50K Maximum
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919780
Employer Ref. 91M0079608
Our client is a global international consumer goods company to look for SAP FICO manager. You will be responsible for the customization and rollout of SAP FICO modules to various Asia Pacific regions, such as Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Mainland China. It is a permanent in-house position, the client offers X 13 Months guarantee double pay. Travel frequency would be around 2 times per quarter
- Implementation of the department requirements in the field of SAP FI, CO by means of customizing
- Take-over of project tasks in the FI, CO environment, in national and international implementation projects, mainly in the Asia region
- Implementation and operations monitoring and securing of linked IT systems and standard interfaces involved.
- Preparation of concepts for in-house implementations or as input for external developers / consultants
- Supervision of external consultants or programmers in the field of FI, CO
- (Partial) project management in implementation projects
- Documentation in compliance with BRITA documentation guidelines (e.g. program documentation or training documents)
- Planning and realization of tests together with users
- Execution of training courses and 2nd-level support
- Safeguarding of the necessary and sustainable know-how for the function
- At least 3 - 5 years of professional experience as consultant for SAP modules FI and CO in an international environment
- In-depth customizing knowledge of the specified modules of the current SAP versions.
- Knowledge of business processes in the field of finance and controlling.
- Project experience in international roll-out projects.
- (Partial) project management experience, ideally in international project environments.
- Very good knowledge of Mandarin and English
For further queries, please contact Lawrence Yeung (Tel: 2232 3425) for confidential conversation.