Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
SAP Manager (FICO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916363
Employer Ref. 91M0079287
- Safeguarding of SAP operations in the field of SAP modules FI (Finance),CO (Controlling) as well as of linked IT systems in the responsibility of Group IT in the Asia region.
- Implementation of IT requirements of the Group in the Asia region in the field of SAP modules FI, CO and linked IT systems in the responsibility of the Group IT.
- Formulation and realization of IT implementation concepts.
- Support of testing activities of the departments in case of system changes or process changes.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as consultant for SAP modules FI and CO in an international environment.
- In-depth customizing knowledge of the specified modules of the current SAP versions.
- Project experience in international roll-out projects.
- Ability to read and debug ABAP/4.
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume with current and expected salary and feel free to contact Bobby Lee at 2232 3463 for further enquiry.