- HK Listed Company
- Stable working environment
- vendor and project management
Reporting to project manager or team lead, the appointee will be responsible for the following duties:
- Obtain and analyze user requirements and identify solution alternative
- Evaluate feasibility and resource requirements for system enhancement
- Map business requirements and business processes into technical design
- Provide end-user support for information queries from users
- Manage contractors and vendors for project implementation
- A recognized University degree in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years' experience in developing or supporting large-scale systems.
- Knowledge / experience in SAP BW, IS-U, CRM, ABAP programming, Windows, Mircosoft Biztalk, SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, Microsoft C# or .Net environments would be an advantage.
- Technical knowledge in statistical analysis and data science is a plus
- Ability to analyze data, identify business relevant patterns, discover and present insights
- Self initiative, fast learner, creative and innovative with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good documentation / report writing skill
- Good spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" or contact KeAnn Chan at +852 2833 4198 for a confidential conversation.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.