Secretarial & Accounting Officer (Ref. HK-1016-029)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832141
Employer Ref. HK-1016-029
Headquarter in in Hong Kong, our client is a leading Industrial company with the scope of business covers Hong Kong, Macao and Mainland China
- Provide secretarial support to department head and team members
- Assist teammates in management of meeting schedules and follow-up of issues arising from meetings
- Handle business correspondence with internal and external parties on business
- Handle daily office administration like stationery order, procurement, invoicing and cost quotation
- Handle the department budget, accounting and project costing and control.
- Prepare month-end accounting report for management review.
- Handle other office and accounting duties as assigned
- Degree in business administration, accounting or related discipline.
- At least 8 years secretarial experience with hands-on book keeping or accounting
- Experience working with manufacturer, FMCG or trading firms are preferable.
- Handle independent correspondence to write letters, agenda and minutes
- Good command of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese typing.
- Well organized and attend to details
- Multi-tasking and work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org ” and include Job Reference "HK-1016-029" in your email subject for priority processing.
Please include the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.